Accountant - (Mumbai)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Main job purpose:
- Collation, Consolidation & Parking of Employee Expenses in ERP systems
- Consolidation & parking of Purchase Ledger entries in ERP systems
- Preparing and uploading various Other entries in the ERP systems
- Document management with regards to Purchase ledger and expense ledgers
- Preparation of Purchase/Expense ledger payments report
- Preparation of Purchase/Expense ledger ageing report
- Maintaining Vendor reconciliations/Bank reconciliations
- Input invoices into the accounting system and verifies invoice accuracy, coding and data entry for submission
- Maintenance of all books of account and ensure internal controls are in place
- Preparing and analysing various MIS reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and ensure timely reporting
- Ensuring accuracy in book keeping in line with organizational needs
- Smooth operation of various accounting activities
- Ensuring to meet reporting timelines
- Education – M-com / CA Inter
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in finance and accounts
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills, and the capability to relate and communicate with people from a variety of diverse backgrounds at all levels of the industry
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/