- George Town, Penang, Malaysia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- Partner with Corporate Service (CS) operation and procurement team in supporting the sustaining construction projects to ensure adherence to standardized business policies.
- Assist in pre-construction & post-construction finance activities such as cost reporting, claim review & validation, budget validation and data retrieval from finance tool (SAP, CPM), package preparation based on inputs received from various parties including but not limited to ops partners, cost consultants, cost estimators, procurement, accounting etc.
- This position required active participation and assistance to CS capital finance engaged in driving competitive spending through cost reduction initiatives and strategy optimization.
- Assist in project management including but not limited to change management activities based on budget available and inputs on validity from cost estimator/cost consultants, inputs on monthly reporting, cash flow implications based on updated developments and related adhoc analysis.
- Effective communication to customers on financial implications and opportunities based on strategic initiatives.
- Assist in/identify process improvements, standardization, data analysis and reporting.
- Adhoc as when required.
- Building strong partnership across multiple function teams – Project Manager, Procurement, Finance Shared Service Centre, Estimator, QS etc.
- Minimum 10 years finance analysis experience in construction controls / finance experience (combination of experience for construction, finance, cost, accounting, estimating etc)
- Good in Microsoft Office especially Excel (pivot, formula etc).
- Experience in SAP is an advantage.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/