Senior Consultant - Asset Management
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Department: Advisory
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
AMCL, a T&T company and global leaders in Asset Management, is looking to recruit an Asset Management - Senior Consultant into the Middle East & Africa Team.
The role will support the Middle East & Africa Operations Director in the delivery of a variety of consultancy and transformation projects for high profile infrastructure organisations across multiple sectors. The role provides an opportunity to work on a variety of Asset Management related projects, including asset management capability assessment and development projects, asset information projects and training activities. The role will be based in our Turner & Townsend - Abu Dhabi Office; however, there will be opportunities to support projects across the region.
- To work as a Senior Consultant within the Middle East Strategic Asset Management Consulting team and support the operations director on a variety of business transformation projects, including asset management consultancy, training and assessment projects.
- To work independently, lead or collaborate with the wider Europe team to deliver the complete lifecycle of asset management transformation projects, from sourcing to project closure.
- Consult/advise clients in the development of their asset management capabilities.
- Identify and manage business development and sales activities, including identifying new opportunities, supporting bid work, proposal writing and presentation development.
- Agree on commercial arrangements and project plans with clients.
- Lead and manage the delivery of Asset Management projects for clients in line with our project governance requirements.
- Deliver project work, including but not limited to facilitating internal and external workshops, writing reports and delivering presentations.
- To provide timely progress updates to the delivery manager.
- Produce accurate and well-evidenced reports and presentations that are consistent with our branding and internal best practice.
- Experience working in an infrastructure asset management organisation or consultancy and knowledge of the phases of the asset lifecycle (Acquire, Operate, Maintain, Disposal).
- Experience in managing two or more projects concurrently, delivering projects or tasks on time and to budget.
- Experience in delivering complete projects and achieving the desired outcomes.
- A good understanding of asset management systems/frameworks and supporting elements such as asset management policies, asset management strategies (SAMPs) and Asset Management Plans (AMPs).
- A good understanding of asset management standards, e.g. ISO 55001.
- Experience in business case development.
- An understanding of asset information and information governance approaches.
- A numerate degree.
- Demonstrable analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills in either consulting or asset-intensive organisations for senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrably good report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Desirable: Strong Excel and VBA skills and experience in using MS Visio.
- Desirable: Understanding of business architecture design, Building Information Modelling (BIM) concepts and asset management IT applications.
- Desirable: IAM certificate and/or diploma status and evidence of progress towards chartership.
- Experience in Asset Information programmes would be an advantage.
Key Performance Indicators
A Consultant will, in part, be assessed by the extent to which they:
- Identify and support the development of new business opportunities.
- Deliver projects efficiently and in line with governance requirements.
- Support the continual improvement of products and services.
- Produce deliverables that are consistent with branding and internal best practice.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction across all projects.
AMCL - TURNER & TOWNSEND:
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
In 2017, Turner & Townsend joined forces with AMCL, an asset management consultancy providing performance diagnostics and capability analysis, to create an end-to-end advisory service across all stages of the asset lifecycle – from acquisition and planning through to delivery and operation.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/