Senior Project Manager (Infrastructure) - Civil - (Bangalore)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Turner & Townsend are looking for Senior Project Manager to join our award-winning, for Bangalore cost centre, growing project management team working within Turner & Townsend's team.
There are long term secured frameworks with national and regional organisations within the following projects - warehousing/ Industrial / Mixed used/ smart city / commercial buildings/ Institutional buildings
The right candidate will have the opportunity to progress within our business and receive a competitive salary. There will also be the opportunity to support internal business initiatives and development, in order to offer our people an all-round exposure to the business. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate consultancy experience.
Role within the Project
- The PM - Infrastructure shall be responsible for all aspects of Project Management related to the infrastructure ph 1 construction.
- PM – Infrastructure shall report to Manager -Projects and shall direct quality activities and their effective implementation to ensure the program’s goals and objectives are met.
- The individual shall monitor the design, time, cost, safety, and quality of the assets entrusted to his/her for construction & deliver the same.
- Understanding and integrating quality of procedures and partner with the client to implement reform and help manage internal challenges
- Provide technical direction, development, training, and mentoring to project team and client.
- Establish time monitoring, reporting, and control systems in line with client requirements.
- Establish Cost monitoring, reporting, and control systems in line with client requirements.
- Implement quality management systems and ensure Quality control
- Oversee Design co-ordination
- Contract Administration & Management
- Value Engineering
- EHS Monitoring & Implementation
- Stakeholder Management including developing a communication plan to ensure effective communications between stakeholders.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan
- Client Reporting
- Shall coordinate with internal stakeholders team to ensure work shall be done in line with the client requirements.
- Depending upon context, a Senior project manager is likely to report to a Area Manager or Associate Director.
- Education - B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch – Civil
- Post Graduate Qualification in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
- You should have relevant experience of working for a construction consultancy in India, be degree educated in a relevant construction subject and have good technical skills.
- 12 - 15 years of post-qualification experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/