Project Manager ( Procurement) - Civil/ MEP - (Bangalore)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Turner & Townsend are looking for Senior Project Manager to join our award-winning, for Bangalore cost centre, growing project management team working within Turner & Townsend's team.
There are long term secured frameworks with national and regional organisations within the following sectors - warehousing/ Industrial/ Green field / fit out projects
The right candidate will have the opportunity to progress within our business and receive a competitive salary. There will also be the opportunity to support internal business initiatives and development, in order to offer our people an all-round exposure to the business. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate consultancy experience.
Role within the Project
- The role will be a secondment role with the client and leading on the procurement, planning, and contract management activities.
Main job purpose
- The candidate should be the face of the client and will be their point of contact. Should be able to manage internal and external team members, read drawing, good documentation skills. Must have very good communication skills. Should be good in procurement and project management support. Having worked on 50,000-300,000sft projects.
- Strong understanding of procurement and contract
- Client facing – understanding requirement and converting that into drawing and deliverables
- Managing all stakeholders of project – Design, vendors, client appointed vendors, any other as per project requirement
- Design management
- Quality management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good People and Team management skills
- Technically Strong
- Good knowledge of basic software like MS office, MS Project / Primavera, AutoCAD etc.
- Depending upon context, a Senior project manager is likely to report to a Area Manager or Associate Director.
- Education - B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch – Civil/MEP
- Post Graduate Qualification in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
- You should have relevant experience of working for a construction consultancy in India, be degree educated in a relevant construction subject and have good technical skills.
- 12+ years of post-qualification experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/