- Birmingham, UK
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Turner & Townsend are currently recruiting for an experienced Resourcing Advisor / Resourcer to help support the direct recruiting efforts.The role can be based out of our Birmingham, Manchester or Leeds office
- Accountable for supporting the management of best in class talent attraction and talent acquisition activities
- Recruiting the industries finest Cost Managers, Project Managers and PMO specialists to help us deliver complex schemes and major projects and programmes across the real estate and infrastructure sectors in the north of England
- Reporting into an experienced Recruitment & Resourcing Manager, finding great people for our organisation and managing a quality "end to end" recruitment process.
- This role would suit an experienced Resourcer who is looking for more variety and development into a 360 Internal Recruiter role in a thriving business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for sourcing candidates and managing the candidate journey throughout the recruitment process
- Working with hiring managers to understand the resourcing requirements for the business.
- Holds a Turner & Townsend LinkedIn Recruiter seat and actively sources and pipelines candidates
- Shortlist potential candidates and undertake any initial screening
- Co-ordinate and arrange interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Embedded usage and compliance of the ATS functionality
- Update ATS in real time to cover full candidate journey to maintain accurate MI data
- Actively involved in experienced hire recruitment projects, e.g. IR35 compliance, GDPR and social media campaigns etc.
Applicants will be expected to have previous recruitment experience and extensive sourcing experience (In house or agency) in the construction sector & specifically across the Cost Management, Project Management and or Project Controls disciplines.
- Experience of managing the recruitment process end-to-end
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to write compelling job adverts to attract the best talent
- Experience of arranging interviews
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/