Assistant Project Manager Infrastructure
- Birmingham, UK
- Department: Infrastructure
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
We are seeking people to join our organisation who have a positive outlook, are seeking development opportunities and have a strong foundation of technical understanding in their core area of activity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to join our Infrastructure team in either Birmingham or Nottingham. Owing to the nature of the projects, the role will suit someone with experience of working on rail, highways, utilities or aviation projects.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Project Manager on a range of tasks, to include:
- Conducting background research, data collection and benchmarking
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
- Producing project plans
- Monitoring and documenting project progress and other performance indicators
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes, etc
- Degree educated
- Experience of working on major Infrastructure projects
- NEC accredited
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/