Financial Analyst - Data Center Construction
- Fremont, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend, we are passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. With more than 6,000 professionals in 112 offices across 45 offices, we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, providing the skills and insight to improve the way they develop, deliver and operate their physical real estate assets.
Across private and public sectors, our talented professionals provide the most innovative solutions for our clients’ greatest challenges. Our clients value our proactive and client-centric approach, depth of expertise, integrity, and the quality of the work we deliver. As a result, our employees get to work for the top global brands on some of the most exciting projects around the world.
Do you want to be part of the in-house team helping one of the biggest technology companies in the world deliver their vision? Turner & Townsend are engaged to support our client with many complex projects, and we are seeking an ambitious Financial Analyst to join our prestigious client’s rapidly growing data center operations team. You have a chance to be a key player in our technological future, as part of a team of innovative professionals shaping our built environment.
The role requires a smart, motivated professional to work closely with global operations teams and various internal departments including Finance, Procurement, and Legal to support all aspects of the financial management and financial forecasting for our Client’s growing Global Facilities team.
- Provide financial analysis and controls support to the larger global operations team.
- Manage internal project budgets within appropriate software platforms for monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reporting.
- Produces monthly forecasts and cash flows for assigned vendors, understand forecast variances, and develop/issue monthly executive reports.
- Issue and track purchase orders for new and existing vendors.
- Manage monthly vendor invoice review process within invoicing software, including project management review, 3rd party auditing services, and communication with Accounts Payable.
- Facilitate change order routing and review processes within project management software, content analysis, and executive approval as required
- Review financial health with management team each month (via dashboards, budget software, schedule comparisons, productivity reports, etc.
- Financial closeout of internal budgets, Vendor POs, etc.
Who are you?
You are an ambitious finance professional with at least five years of experience managing and analyzing financial report. In this role as a Financial Analyst, you will work closely with our global operations teams to support all aspects of financial and cost management for our clients growing Operations team. Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills are a must in this highly collaborative role. This is a full-time role based in North America.
Your qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent in financial management or controls.
- Minimum of (5) year’s professional experience in financial analysis and controls.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- A problem-solving mindset.
- Expert in Microsoft and Google Suite of software products; especially Excel.
- Must be familiar with eBuilder, Procore, Hyperion and Unifier software’s.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.