Commercial Manager- Security Cleared
- Birmingham, UK
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a security cleared Cost Manager, to join our busy and expanding Birmingham office, supporting our clients deliver projects and programmes in the Defence, Real Estate and Infrastructure sectors across Birmingham and the Midlands.
At Turner & Townsend our Cost Managers handle commissions of varying sizes, depending upon the complexity of the project. Typically, projects fall within the £5m to £10m range.
This role will suit individuals with experience in:
Procurement, policy, private and public finance initiatives, refinancing advice, methodologies, industry practices, efficiencies, strategic sourcing, innovative contractual arrangements, tender collation, action, analysis, market analysis, research and testing.
- Security Cleared
- Degree qualified and CIPS or MRICS qualified (or working towards)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Inquisitive and problem solving skill base
- NEC contract knowledge and experience, particularly Option C
- Demonstrable cost management experience working at a consultancy
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience preferably in a similar role
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi disciplined programme team environment
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/