Retail Digital Program Management Lead
- Cupertino, CA, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend, we are passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. With more than 6,000 professionals in 112 offices across 45 offices, we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, providing the skills and insight to improve the way they develop, deliver and operate their physical real estate assets.
Across private and public sectors, our talented professionals provide the most innovative solutions for our clients’ greatest challenges. Our clients value our proactive and client-centric approach, depth of expertise, integrity, and the quality of the work we deliver. As a result, our employees get to work for the top global brands on some of the most exciting projects around the world.
The Digital Program Management Lead is a key member of Retail RE&D’s Digital Business Solutions (DBS) Shared Services Organization. DBS is a shared services organization that is responsible for creation and delivery of Retail RE&D’s Digital Strategy. The Digital Program Lead role will provide strategic guidance and project oversight and delivery for cross-functional projects supporting retail RE&D’s Digital Strategy.
High Level Specifics of Role:
- Primarily Responsible for coordination and success of large cross-functional projects leads to drive engagement and alignment to support departments digital and data strategy.
- Partner and lead digital project leads to drive value and ensure success measures meet Retail RE&D’s Business and Digital Objectives.
- Engage, Communicate and deliver updates to project sponsors, stakeholders and cross-functional partners through recurring updates and real-time dashboards.
- Partner with Business Line Stakeholders to establish success measures are established and monitored throughout life cycle of projects.
- Partner with Retail RE&D’s Business Intelligence Team to ensure Dashboard and Data requirements and satisfactory and delivered.
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to further KPI’s for all Business Units
- Key member of the Retail RE&D Digital Stakeholder team.
- Present to Retail RE&D Leadership and Digital Steering Committee as required.
- Proven ability to manage a large complex project with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity in a fast paced environment
- Deep experience in a Real Estate, Development, Design, or Technology industry with a minimum of 10 years.
- Understanding of Real Estate Technology Applications and Processes.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Best Practices.
- Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Real Estate, Technology, and/or Business “preferred”. MBA a plus.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.