- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- Project administrative and technical support to the Project Management Team.
- Responsible for tender management ie coordinate tender queries, coordinate between client and internal team on tender proposal, prepare presentation for tender review and meetings etc.
- Responsible for updating of marketing collateral including capability statements, case studies, company corporate collateral etc.
- Responsible for compilation project specific correspondence, presentations, reports and minutes.
- Provide detail reports, amendments and progression of documentation
- To maintain appropriate levels of information about documents produced including storage locations, status, owners etc. sufficient for regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for meeting coordination with various parties involved, attend meetings and draft meeting minutes, report collation and act on follow up actions if request.
- Copying and binding of project documents in hard copy as required.
- Support the Management team with the preparation of monthly invoices, finance job/project creation and client acceptance forms
- Maintain compliance to all relevant and applicable ISO systems that are implemented in the office, including conducting internal and external audits
- Support the Management team with professional membership registrations, external seminar / events and payments as required
- Providing support to Finance, IT, HR etc
- At least 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in project administrative role.
- A recognized university degree / diploma
- Experience working in a similar role for an international company highly preferred
Excellent/fluent English communication skills in both written and verbal
Advanced skills in the full Microsoft suite of applications including Outlook (emails and calendar), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload is essential
Artistic, creative and visual in the way that they communicate
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/