Senior Cost Consultant (Loan Monitoring)
- Calgary, AB, Canada
- Department: Real Estate
Do you want to be part of our successful Real Estate team supporting top clients for Turner & Townsend in Calgary? We are hiring an ambitious and forward thinking Senior Cost Consultant to work in our growing Lender Services/Loan Monitoring team.
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Senior Cost Consultant with 5-10 years post-graduate experience in loan monitoring/lender services looking for the next step, or are currently undertaking a similar role in a similar environment and looking to join a growing and dynamic team.
As a Senior Cost Consultant, you will be involved in:
- Preparing Loan Monitoring reports
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Research related to construction market conditions throughout Canada, including analysis of official published data
- Developing new business opportunities with existing and new Turner & Townsend clients
- Knowledge management – Ensuring that key information and learning generated from each commission is inputted into internal databases and shared.
- Quality Control – Ensuring compliance with quality standards and participation in ISO audits
- Ensuring commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Ensuring service delivery on commissions is in line with the conditions of appointment
Other Key responsibilities at senior level
- Business Development – Being aware and proactive to highlight potential opportunities to Associate Directors and Directors
- Staff management– Input into performance review process of consultants and graduate consultants
- Recruitment - Inclusion in selection and recruitment process, including interviews
- Knowledge management – Ensuring that key information and learning generated from each commission is input into the Turner & Townsend internal database
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- A recognized university degree
- Membership in a relevant professional organization (i.e. RICS, CIQS).
- Certification or designation from a professional organization achieved or in-progress is required (i.e. MRICS, PQS, etc.)
Turner & Townsend is a leading independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 108 offices in 45 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximizing value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets. We are an Equal opportunity employer who will ensure accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities upon request
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.