Real Estate Project Manager - based in Bukom Island
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realise their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- To act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standard.
- Delivering the overall project management in ensuring the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues and project scheduling requirements are met.
- Lead project team and manage multiple projects by following defined project process and systems.
- Ensure HSE compliance across all projects, aligned with Bukom's safety requirements and approval processes.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and management of construction projects including progress, logistics, quality, cost and client relations.
- To coordinate between client, architects and consultants.
- To monitor the use of site labour, materials and plant resources in accordance with their tender offer and programme.
- To ensure all short-term programmes are properly reviewed and communicated to all parties concerned.
- To ensure proper safety conduct and standards of all site operations.
- To plan for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues.
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan.
- To provide effective and efficient site administration, meetings and reporting.
- To plan and organize various statutory inspections.
- To act as client representative, managing the daily running of the project.
- To facilitate progress meetings and produce project reports.
- To update the master programme.
- To manage the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
- To manage other consultants and the professional team.
- To assist with the procurement and appointment of other consultants as needed.
- Attend Bukom HSE, global PMO and AWSHPP’s safety training
- Work with Cost Manager to issue tender for consultants and contractors
- Work with Cost Manager to attain quotations for ongoing additional works
- Work with Design and MEP Consultants to gather design requirements from stakeholders
- Draft all related project plans, projects and documents to be issued to all relevant parties
- Review design proposals and furniture selection to ensure alignment with Human Factor Engineering and WorkWELL standards
- Kick off projects with contractors to ensure alignment with Bukom’s requirements and timeline set with Real Estate
- Supervise works on sites for half a day each day to report progress to Shell
- Manage change of work scope and variation valuation
- Manage flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Daily check on contractor’s MSRAs prior to permit submissions
- Inspection with the client and consultants during project handover
- Submission of T&T invoices to the client
- Daily and weekly progress update to local and regional clients
- Update of PACE fortnightly
- Degree in mechanical/electrical/civil engineering/architecture, project management or construction management.
- 5-8 years’ relevant experience in delivery of corporate fit outs, hospitality & leisure, data centers/high tech manufacturing projects in Singapore.
- Ability to lead large multi-disciplined construction teams, with excellent leadership and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team.
- Working knowledge of MS Project and MS Office suite of products.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/