Associate Director - Cost Management
- Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Shall be qualified with a Bachelor of Science degree in Law / Engineering / Quantity Surveying from an internationally recognized accredited University. Must be qualified chartered (QS) by a recognized international body such as Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or as approved by the Engineer.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in dealing with Projects of which ten (10) years in commercial management.
- Experience in budgeting and Cost Planning for major projects with particular emphasis on the utilization of computer programs for the planning and tracking of similar projects is a requirement.
- Experience in the preparation of Bills of Quantities, Cost Plans, and management of claims is required. Computer literacy and excellent communication skills are essential.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com