Lead Cost Manager
- Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Shall be qualified with a Bachelor of Science degree in approved discipline from an accredited internationally recognized university.
- Minimum Fifteen (15) years’ experience in dealing with Project Cost Estimates with contractors and a minimum of 5 years managing a cost estimating team on major developments comprising of multiple projects.
- Reviews claims and change orders and give recommendation to the client by preparing Independent Cost Estimates.
- Shall have professional certification(s) from recognized approved international professional organizations. Extensive experience in competitive bidding with construction contracting firms is preferred.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com