Business Development and Marketing Systems Manager - UK wide
- UK Wide, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we're passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical real estate, infrastructure, and natural resources projects, from 110 offices in 46 countries. The Global Business Generation team are the custodians and drivers of best practice and expertise across all aspects of marketing and business development: winning bids, brand and profile, digital and social media and key client management.
The Systems Manager will have direct responsibility for the systems and tools underpinning global marketing and business development, championing their use and ensuring they contribute to business success.
This includes the Contacts and marketing database (CMD) - the company’s bespoke CRM system – as well as platforms for webinars and best practice content. In addition to ensuring the efficient operation and ongoing improvement of these systems; this role will interrogate data produced to deliver actionable reports and commentary for senior management.
Reporting to the Head of business generation and marketing operations in London, the role also supports special projects, including internal campaigns, events and training initiatives. This role would best suit a candidate with strong technical, project management, communication and people skills, with a level of exposure across professional services marketing and business development.
- Systems global champion
- Providing first-line support to system superusers, including ownership of “how to” guides and FAQs, and ensuring accuracy of data.
- Assessing business requirements and implementing system changes in partnership with IT and Knowledge Management.
- Creating insightful PowerBI dashboards that give a clear picture of our business performance to the board.
- Managing the GoToWebinar platform, providing technical guidance and recording content.
- Using video editing software to create on-demand recordings and training videos.
- Creating and managing advanced SharePoint libraries and advising on best-practice use of tools across M365, devising new ways of using these systems to efficiently manage business processes.
- Supporting the future replacement of the CRM and other databases.
- Business generation projects
- Supporting the Head of business generation and marketing operations with project management, stakeholder engagement, governance, launch and close out of projects.
- Maintaining areas of best practice (such as bids and capability portals) and contributions from the business.
- Supporting process improvement across all facets of marketing and business generation.
Technical skills required:
- Proficient user of Power BI and Excel to advanced level
- Proficient SharePoint administration skills, ideally combined with PowerApps and M365 suite
- Experience of managing CRM systems, ideally Dynamics365
- Practical experience, or ability to rapidly acquire experience, in using video editing tools like Camtasia
Business skills required:
- Ability to break down complex information into insightful presentations for a C-suite audience.
- Exposure to how professional service organisations build brand and win work, ideally as a member of a business development or marketing team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for high quality data and a data-driven mind-set.
- Ability to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Strong project management capability.
Please note, you can be based anywhere in the UK for this role.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/