- Leeds, UK
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
We have an opportunity to join our busy and fast paced HR team on a 6 month fixed term contract as a HR Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Processing new starters within SLA and payroll deadline. This includes processing the offer paperwork and all onboarding ready for start date and induction.
- Managing offers inbox and new starter logs.
- Processing leavers within SLA and payroll deadline. This includes processing leaver paperwork with the employee and payroll and ensuring leaver log is updated.
- Processing contractor engagement in line with Terms and Conditions and Contractor policy. Ensure administration is completed within 2 day SLA of receipt of all documentation.
- Managing all changes to terms and conditions of employment, including UK transfers as required. This includes issuing of letters and confirming to employees changes to their terms and conditions.
- Ensuring the HR System is updated with relevant employee changes including cost centre moves, changes to terms and conditions, line manger changes. All new starters and leavers to processed accurately in iTrent.
- Managing and responding to day to day administration queries referring to HR Advisor and HR Manager as appropriate. Managing inbox queries that are raised on a day to day basis.
- Good working knowledge of Excel/Word
- Experience of using HR systems
- Strong communications skills
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/