- Belfast, UK
- Department: Infrastructure
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Our Infrastructure Division is involved in some of the world’s most exciting capital development programmes, including aviation, rail, water, nuclear and power.
Due to continued growth in our Belfast Office, we are looking to appoint a Risk Manager to work on exciting developments in the infrastructure sector.
To support the implementation of an integrated risk management process across major capital programmes or projects.
- Facilitate the identification, assessment and prioritisation of threats, opportunities and issues
- Maintain visibility of threat/opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk cost profiling, timely drawdown of risk budget and the retirement of threats/opportunities
- Conduct Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) for cost and schedule to inform Risk Exposure and project contingency levels. Depending on the role candidates will be expected to demonstrate basic to experienced levels of competence with tools such as PRA, @risk, Safran or similar
- Use risk data to inform investment planning
- Assist with the identification and recording of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, along with assessing the post mitigated positions
- Monitor overall risk exposure and assess against the remaining Risk budget
- Proactively manage the completion of management responses
- Work with contractors to assess contractor held risks and their views on client held risks that impact upon them
- Produce risk reports as required, in a timely manner, to support the effective communication of threat & opportunity status
- Familiarity with web-based database tools – ARM, Predict, Tableau
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience or previous proven experience in a risk management environment.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Qualitative and Quantitative assessment of risk including probabilistic modelling (@risk, PRA and P6 proficiency – or equivalent)
- A working understanding of an integrated risk management process (risk, cost and schedule) on large programmes or projects
- Risk workshop facilitation, including threat mitigation and opportunity exploitation
- Candidates are expected to have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and be genuinely committed to finding new and more effective ways of working
- APM/IRM risk certified candidates preferred
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/