Project Controls Manager
- Manchester, UK
- Department: Infrastructure
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
We have exciting opportunities for Project Controls professionals to join our expanding team in the North West. Duties will include:
- Setting up the project controls capability for a major project or programme – processes, procedures, systems
- Defining business requirements and business case for systems selection and deployment on major programmes
- Build and develop a project controls team
- Delivering the project controls services for a major project or programme, integrating cost, schedule, risk, change, estimating and reporting
- Deliver a quality of service that supports investment decisions and that cost and schedule baselines are fully robust and under-pinned
- Deliver a quality monitoring and control service that assures that the current phase of work will be delivered within cost and schedule parameters and with no surprises
- Ensuring that the levels of control and the cost of the service are commensurate with the client risk and the value being delivered
- Engaging with the client team, project managers and others to ensure that the benefits of the project control approach are being realized
- Looking for opportunities to improve the value and quality being delivered from project controls and realising these opportunities
Delivered project controls across a range of major projects, preferably across multiple sectors and internationally for both Client and Contractor organisations. Worked across the entire project lifecycle, working both pre-investment decision and during execution phase.
Has experience in developing the suite of project controls processes and procedures and implementing these across the project, as well as recruiting and developing the project controls team for the project.
Highly conversant with project controls systems and tools and the challenges of integrating the systems into a single consistent reporting solution. Has worked at the front end of a project and been involved in determining the project controls requirements and selecting and implementing the agreed toolset. Worked with industry leading systems such as Primavera, Primavera Risk Analyser, Prism, Ecosys.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/