Bid Coordinator and Writer
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realise their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 111 offices and 45 countries worldwide.
Due to significant growth and ongoing delivery success with our clients, Turner & Townsend's Project Management division have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Coordinator and Writer with bid coordination experience to join the Brisbane team. If you have a marketing and communications background, and have recently worked in an architecture, engineering or construction management firm, this is the role for you!
- Bid coordination and bid management
- Technical bid writing
- Editorial review of bid documentation
- Monitoring strategic aspects of bids
- Development of project profiles and pen pics
- Prepare presentations
- Demonstrated experience in a lead writing/coordination role
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of Visio, Word and Adobe In-Design (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade to meet business objectives and escalate issues where timelines or quality will be impacted
- Prior experience in content collation and review of client-facing materials to support business development and bidding activity
- Time management and organisational skills – ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, prioritising tasks and coordinating others to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated and driven with a passion for delivering to your clients and have the ability to work independently
- Working with the ability to evolve and produce standardised collateral
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from all sectors of the community.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/.