Project Analyst - Graduate Development Program
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Early careers
Turner & Townsend is a global professional services organization that provides consultancy, delivery, operations and programme management services to organizations that invest in, own and operate assets.
To deliver consistently excellent advice to our clients, we mobilize expert, flexible and entrepreneurial people who are at the very top of their profession and are inspired to deliver to make the difference. We provide world-class learning and development and knowledge management to everyone across the business, at every stage of their career.
Great companies are built on a foundation of culture and values. At Turner & Townsend, our values shape our culture and inform the way we do business, inspire us to draw from each other, and enable us to deliver outstanding value to our clients, markets and communities.
Our vision is to be the leading capital programmes professional service provider operating across property, infrastructure and natural resources.
We endeavour to create a work environment that reflects the culture of the company, and we encourage every member of our staff to embrace our commitment to be:
Professional, Quality Driven, Goal Orientated, Customer Focused, Continuously Improving, Flexible, Open & Integrated.
Do you want to be part of our successful Graduate Development Program supporting top clients for Turner & Townsend in the Houston, Texas area? We are hiring an ambitious and forward thinking Project Analyst to work in our growing team.
The Graduate Development Program is a minimum of 2 years in duration. Depending upon the time of entry, some graduates will spend additional time in the program.
The route to becoming a professional at Turner & Townsend involves development in various competencies. The Turner & Townsend Graduate Development Program has been designed to provide recent graduates, with less than two years of industry experience, the opportunity to further develop their careers and offer exposure to the services in which we specialize. Graduates learn through direct exposure to the projects we work on, while following a framework of objectives. The graduate experience will vary, depending on the market in which the graduate works.
Skills and Training:
- A number of core modules for both group and individual training, following the 70/20/10 model for learning.
- A training competency framework has been created to provide a guideline for the exposure we expect each graduate to receive throughout the program. The core competencies include following: Project Management, Cost Management, and Project Controls.
- Training will come from hands on exposure to projects Turner & Townsend works on across the region.
- To gain a practical understanding of the common resources, methods and materials, and their correct application in the management of projects.
- To apply theoretical knowledge to the practical solution of issues and mitigating risks encountered in managing projects.
- To gain exposure and experience from various disciplines and sectors of our business which includes Real Estate, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure.
- Demonstrate leadership skills on teams, projects and among peers.
Turner & Townsend recognize the fact that our employees are the key to our future growth. We invest heavily in the training, development and regular appraisal of our people. By managing each employee’s career aspirations and by promoting from within at every opportunity, we believe we have created a stimulating, challenging and exciting working environment for our staff.
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree
- Preferred Degrees:
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- General Business
- Construction Science
- Preferred Degrees:
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.