Contract Administrator - Real Estate Construction
- Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The US is currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Do you want to be part of the in-house team helping one of the biggest technology companies in the world deliver their vision? Turner & Townsend are engaged to support our client on a high profile and high value campus development program.
We are seeking a Contract Administrator to work directly with project teams to initiate projects, manage vendors, execute contracts, liaise with internal stakeholders to gain approvals, review invoices and manage the financial administration of this complex development program.
In this role you have a chance to be a key player in our technological future, as part of a team of innovative professionals shaping our built environment.
- Contract Execution – Convert defined scope, deliverables and fee structures into templated contract formats. Review contracts for accuracy and completion, route contracts for approvals and upload to contract repository. Liaise with the in-house Legal team regarding contract compliance.
- Contract Tracking - Track all contracts and facilitate business and legal approvals; proactively follow up with approvers during contract life cycle. Ensure contracts are submitted through correct workflow.
- Purchase Order Management – Generate and manage purchase orders to accompany executed contracts.
- Vendor Enrollment & Management – Assist vendors in establishing their supplier account. Support vendor contacts through the established contract and invoice payment procedures.
- Project Funding – Collaborate with the project team to ensure projects have sufficient funding to execute work.
- Invoice Review - Validate vendor invoices and payments against contract, purchase order and supporting documents to ensure adherence to agreed terms and conditions as well as checking for billing errors such as duplication, math errors, missing backup.
- Invoice Issue Resolution - Assist in resolving issues related to invoices, purchase orders and payments by working closely with vendors and internal Accounts Payable (AP) team.
- Invoice Tracking - Track invoices from submission for review through to payment, ensuring vendors follow invoice submission requirements and AP processes the invoices correctly.
- Invoice Log and Dashboard - Manage the invoice log and dashboard to ensure all invoices are captured, issues categorized and metrics are accurately calculated.
- Reporting - Assist in compiling monthly reports for Client approval.
- Provide additional financial administration support to project teams and Central Services department as required.
- Ensure that the Project Financial Accounting Process is carried out in accordance with the Project Financial Accounting Procedure and the Project Financial Accounting Plan.
- Support projects through both internal and external audit.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of procurement/sourcing and contract activities.
- Understanding of the invoicing process, Accounts Payable etc.
- Experience with financial management software.
- Highly self-motivated and customer centric.
- Desire to meet and exceed agreed service levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including great communication.
- Knowledge of Google G Suite, including: Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drive.
- Strong people management skills. Stakeholder management is key in this role.
- Able to apply governance, maintain quality and rigid QA/QC.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/