- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Due to growth and ongoing delivery success with our clients, Turner & Townsend are looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join the Sydney office in a permanent full-time capacity.
- Working with our Sector leads, develop a suite of marketing collateral including capability statements and brochures
- Working with the business to ensure our case studies (project sheets) are up-to-date, well written and demonstrate Turner & Townsend’s value to the project
- Updating internal registers, databases and electronic files
- Editing and copywriting
- Assisting client presentations, seminars or training
- Assisting with the organising of meetings, functions and events as required
- Other ad-hoc marketing tasks
- Degree in Marketing or Communication (Preferable)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills– MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with developing marketing collateral (for example, capability statements, brochures, case studies and presentations)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written English with excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Strong time management skills, quick thinking and resilience to deal with a fast paced environment.
Salary: $65K - $80K package
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from all sectors of the community.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/