Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Doha, Qatar
- Department: Infrastructure
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- Performance of the contracts administration aspects of a set of projects as part of the programme management consultant's role on a major programme of infrastructure development works
- Interfaces with all teams to meet overall program deliverables
- Drafting Contractual correspondence; Monitoring and processing Variation Orders and Addenda; Final Accounts for Consultants and Contractors; Drafting and maintaining periodic commercial and Contractual reports; Drafting Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Reporting on contract administration performance of Consultants and Contractors
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- BSc degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years post graduate experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience on infrastructure projects of value $100M or greater
- Minimum 2 years of experience with consultancy performing post contract duties
- Must be accredited with Ministry of Municipality (MME) – Grade A
- Membership of a recognized International Professional Body e.g. MRICS is preferred
- Previous experience in the Middle East is necessary
- Commercially and contractually aware
- Accepts Responsibility
- Team player
- Strong customer focus
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com