Executive Assistant - Construction Management
- Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Turner & Townsend is looking to fill an Executive Assistant role to provide dedicated first hand support for 3 Executives at our High-Tech Client. These Executives are responsible for various projects and oversee all aspects of management and development. The team is growing quickly and has many pressures resulting from this growth. This role is essential to ensuring they can continue to guide their teams to continued success.
The Executive Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the team. They will organize, coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversee special projects. They will have the ability to work independently and must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and handle a variety of activities.
- Establish/continue and maintain streamlined processes to maximize efficiency, increase productivity, and free up the Executives time to focus on Management of Projects.
- Anticipate needs, pre-empt and resolve issues and prioritize tasks to proactively assist the Executives in managing their workload and meeting key objectives and responsibilities.
- Get to know the teams and vendors to build positive relationships.
Executive Assistant / Administrative Responsibilities:
- To Do list. Keep and maintain a prioritized and current action item list for daily review with Executives
- Expenses entry, approvals and tracking
- Calendar management. Schedule and accept meetings, conference calls, 1 on 1’s, incorporate travel time
- Plan, coordinate and schedule staff meetings, team building events, visits from other staff and executives, lunches, dinners and off-site meetings
- Travel coordination. Flights, car rentals, car services, hotels, travel reward programs, TSA pre-check
- Correspondence, presentations, reports, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, templates, filing
- File and folder management, document control, periodic ordering of plans for projects.
- Mail, sending/receiving packages, FedEx, UPS, printing, business cards
- Track and manage all vendor onboarding
- Vendor Management
Software Platforms and Technology
- Google Applications / Drive.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Skills & Capabilities Required
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong problem solving skills coupled with a creative, positive, can-do attitude.
- People skills, both internal and external.
- Independence and self-motivation.
- Prioritization, organization, time management and follow through skills.
- Computer, software and technology familiarity and aptitude.
- Written and verbal communication skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.