PM Operations Assistant - Real Estate Construction
- Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The US is currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you. Turner & Townsend offers generous relocation packages for the right candidate.
Turner & Townsend is looking a Project Management Operations Assistant to work in our Menlo Park office with the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and vendors within the Facilities category.
- Provide support to MPK Project Management team.
- Act as liaison between Sourcing and Facilities Project Management to ensure department follows procurement strategies, processes, policies, and best practices.
- Manage procurement process for Facility projects including placing orders, creating requisitions, navigating through the internal approval process, change orders, and close-out.
- Entering requisitions for construction, art, and furniture (Product/Services, Ergo and IT) and coordinating with Accounting Department regarding coding.
- Investigating overbilled Purchase Orders and keeping Purchasing Department apprised of progress.
- Monitoring requisition progress and proactively following up on delays or rejections.
- Auditing Purchase Orders to see what can be closed.
- Preparing and submitting manual payment requests.
- Ensure orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts.
- Report non-conformance.
- Coordinate badge and equipment requests, effectively track badge requests, and proactively extend badges as appropriate to ensure access is not denied.
- Assist with supplier onboarding and compliance processes.
- Contract generation and routing:
- Drafting Contracts.
- Review assigned contracts for errors.
- Route contracts via EchoSign according to Facebook’s Approval Authority Matrix.
- Prepare routing forms for VP/CFO signature.
- Scan and file signed documents in Dropbox database and Facebook’s Contracts Tool.
- Audit and update contract tracker to keep contracts moving along.
- Collaborate directly with Legal team to ensure document compliance.
- Interface with Project Managers to coordinate contract prioritization with Sourcing department.
- Train suppliers in proper invoicing procedures.
- Assist Suppliers with payment inquiries and act as liaison with Facebook’s AP Department.
- Communicate any onboarding or payment issues to Project Management Oversight staff and escalate as necessary.
- General office duties as needed.
- Highly Confident and Experience in drafting and executing contract documents.
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to build relationships within all levels of the company.
- Experience in budgeting, accrual and cash flow processes.
- Proven skills in consulting with internal/external business clients.
- Ability to drive change and improve end-to-end processes.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to flourish in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels, develop cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams.
- Proven ability to handle visible procurements and effectively communicate goals/objectives to peers or upper management.
- Ability to prioritize and use available tools to be productive and manage high volumes.
- Experience with Echo Sign and procurement tools.
- Construction Background.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.