Personal Assistant to CM Business Unit Director & UK HR Director
- Leeds, UK
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Full time (Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm, 1 hr lunch break)
· Day to day diary management - accept and decline meetings on the Director’s behalf and arrange meetings.
· Arrange Skype sessions.
· Assist with Director’s Inbox on a daily basis and manage in Director’s absence. Actioning mail where required, delegating to peers and flagging up of mail for action/information on Director’s return. Accept/decline meetings.
· Monthly completion of Director’s expenses.
· Manage and pre-plan director travel / accommodation and update diary.
· Client entertainment - organising dinners - book venues/tables, invite guests, produce menus and table plans, send out all relevant details (confirmation letters, tickets, maps) to clients.
· Support director expense submission.
· Update and produce PowerPoint presentations and Visio charts as and when required.
· Collate agenda items and run reports for monthly management meetings.
· Typing, scanning, printing and photocopying as and when required.
· New starters – organising laptop and mobile phone.
· Marketing Database. Update with new contacts, add new events and clients to events.
· Collating and issuing the quarterly basket of goods questionnaires and responses.
· UK Market Intelligence (UKMI) - collating/chasing contractor information and then distributing to clients.
· Chasing and updating the CMD lead information and software system bi weekly.
· Inputting purchase ledger documents.
· Assisting with invoice queries and payments
· Assisting with Forging Futures queries.
· Arrange client review meetings and ensure that the tracker is updated monthly.
· Update the networking event tracker and booking events when required.
· Arrange project reviews (6 monthly) for CM projects.
· Bid support
· Chasing mandatory training/CSCS completion for the CM team.
The role will also require reception cover as and when required, and the following office suppirt -
§ Setting up of refreshments and lunches for meetings as and when required
§ Undertaking any post in and out as and when required.
§ Rail ticket printing as and when required.
§ Signing for deliveries.
§ Answering the overflow phone from reception.
§ To carry out any other ad hoc administrative duties as and when required.
· Previous PA experience minimum of 2 years
· Must be a team player
· Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and keyboarding skills
· Experience working at Director level and above
· Extremely organised
· Attention to detail
· Works well under pressure
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
· Manage time effectively
· Minute taking experience at Board level
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Be flexible and adaptable to change
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/