Business Support Analyst
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Department: Real Estate
Do you want to be part of our successful consulting team supporting top clients for Turner & Townsend in Nashville, TN? We are hiring an ambitious and forward thinking Business Support Analyst to work in our growing team.
Are you up for a new challenge by working in a new location?
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The North America and Canada regions are currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you.
Why it’s great to work for Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Business Support Analyst with a minimum of 2-5 years post-graduate experience looking for the next step or are currently undertaking a similar role in a similar environment.
Operating in the automotive industry, the Business Support Analyst role is to assist in the day to day reporting and data analysis related to the automotive dealership facilities program.The role requires interface with multiple stakeholders including regions, client functions and senior management.
- Managing, coordinating and preparing presentation material for executive management and other stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining the program database and reporting dashboards.
- Collaborative approach and support of processes and structure to support the “way of working”.
- Regular analysis / reporting to support performance against client objectives and goals, such as project schedule and status.
- Timely coordination of mandated procedural and process aspects of facility projects to support dealer, regional, and client compliance with programs / brand requirements.
- Daily operational administration / workflow necessary for support of program procedures and processes
- Support decision making / input relative to program changes, enhancements, ad hoc projects and new initiatives
- Coordinate and assist with program documentation related to retailer / supplier facility design & progress reports. Constant interface with program website as required for work product
- Extensive interface with multiple stakeholders: regions, client functions, dealer network development and suppliers necessary to support the program
- Produce executive / regional reports, presentations, special projects and related information analysis to support performance objectives
- Provide budget coordination / reconciliation and on-going administration of dealer billing, support payments and tracking related to the application of facility program elements and its multiple vendors
- Make recommendations regarding operational improvements for ongoing program administration
- Support the training of regional personnel and stakeholders as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and organize multiple sources of performance data and translate into visually simple graphics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including documentation
- Strong problem solving skills
- The tenacity and drive to inject value and create solutions
- Experience in business operational procedures
- 2 to 5 years’ experience
- College graduate with bachelor’s degree, experienced in information technology/data analytics and ideally qualified in one of the following fields: data analytics, business management and project management.
- Proficient – expert experience level Excel and Microsoft presentation suite programs
- Experience with Tableau preferential
- Ideally experienced in the automotive field
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.