UK Graduate Programme
- Various locations, United Kingdom
- Department: Early careers
Turner & Townsend is a global consultancy, applying technical excellence in their work across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
We have grown to become a world-leading professional services company. With 110 offices in 45 counties, we draw on extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.
As a graduate with Turner & Townsend you will have the opportunity to develop first class consultancy skills and work with industry leading clients on some of the most exciting projects across the UK. Our people are technical specialists who work and develop in one of the following areas –
- Asset Management
- Contract services
- Controls and performance
- Cost and commercial management
- Project management
- Safety, health and quality (SHQ)
- Technology and data
Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
Our GDP provides you with a structured learning environment that supports you to become a well-rounded consultant and accelerate your career as far and fast as possible.
You will be provided with a development path that is aligned to our internal competency frameworks and supports professional development and qualifications, including RICS, APM, CIOB and ICE. This will help you and your manager monitor and plan your learning needs in order for you to progress in your career with us.
The GDP is designed to be:
- a platform to enhance knowledge and gain first-hand experience
- a training schedule to support and capture your learning and development needs and achievements
- a learning tool document to track and report the development of your capabilities.
The 24-month GDP incorporates a training programme that will provide you with technical and behavioural training to enhance your knowledge and skills in line with one of the services we deliver.
We have opportunities for graduates across the UK including –
To apply you must have or be expecting a 2:1 or 1st in your undergraduate degree in any discipline and the right to live and work in the UK.
We also look for individuals with the following qualities -
- Strong communicator
- Committed to making a difference
- Quality driven
- Exceeds expectations
- Team player
- Commercial thinker
- Passion for the construction industry
- Desire to learn and grasp opportunities.
It’s not just about what you studied at university we welcome applications from all degree backgrounds. We are looking for individuals to have a passion for the industry and who are motivated by the work we do and the clients we work with. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and value diversity in our business.
The benefits we offer include:
- competitive salary
- structured learning and development sessions throughout your programme
- support to become professionally qualified
- access to a range of online learning tools
- corporate gym membership
- employee assistance programme
- season ticket loan
- ability to buy or sell annual leave days
- company social events
- sports team membership
- cycle to work scheme.
Please be aware that we recruit on a rolling basis so it is important to apply as early as possible. Our assessment centres start in late October.
Please note we do require you to upload a CV to your profile even if you apply through LinkedIn as this will be needed at a later stage.
Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 20th November 2019