Salesforce & Operations Executive (Remote)
Who we are...
At Trustonic our products are making a difference across the world. One moment we’re ensuring low-income families worldwide can access the life-changing benefits of an internet-enabled smartphone. The next we’re protecting the safety and integrity of the vehicles we drive and the devices we care about.
We pride ourselves on living by the Trustonic culture code, a blueprint for our journey that recognises that great working environments don’t guarantee success, but bad ones almost always ensure failure.
Working here, you’ll find a company that celebrates its diversity and is looking to do the right thing: for each other, the community and the planet. We believe in equal opportunities and take to heart the old African proverb ’If you only want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together’.
We work flexibly when and where we’re at our best, but regardless of how you choose to work, we’ll make sure you feel like one of the team.
Click here if you would like to find out more about Trustonic's culture code.
If you would like to work in a fast-moving global technology company, with great ambition, then we’d love to hear from you!
A bit about the team and what you'll deliver...
As part of the Sales Operations team you will help Trustonic to embrace the Salesforce platform to drive Sales Operations efficiencies and excellence. You will develop and drive Salesforce usage, aiding processes and ways to develop sales funnel efficiencies as well as aiding Operations and regional Sales teams to report on opportunities.
As a Salesforce & Operations Executive your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing internal system administration and first line of support for the Salesforce.com platform
- Undertaking essential administrative functions, including user maintenance, reports and dashboards.
- Providing basic salesforce assistance in the training of new users
- Liaising with other teams to establish efficient methods to drive and develop usage
- Learning to gather requirements and assist in building & improving Salesforce usage
- To drive ROI from Trustonic’s Salesforce investment
- Preparing & conducting regional sales reviews
- Take an active role in commercial planning and strategy
- Implementing Salesforce attributes into marketing campaigns
Who you are...
- Previous Salesforce administration experience – competent at navigating the platform, to make changes to drive efficiency and reporting
- Positive attitude with the hunger to learn more, put training into action to become a more skilled and experienced Salesforce advocate
- Ability to converse with 3rd party external technical support / developer for more complex tasks
- Ability to work effectively, display empathy and influence others across the business including different Countries and Cultures.
- Good computer skills, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities within a fast-paced environment with strong verbal and written communication skills.
What makes you, you…
- Team player
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment
- Hunger to drive change and make the role work for them and the business
- Excellent problems solving skills
- Desire to learn and develop
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Trustonic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We empower, engage, enable and value differences between people, including; different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations, with differences in education, backgrounds, skill sets, experiences and knowledge.