Solutions Delivery Manager
- ., Mexico, Mexico, Mexico
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are...
At Trustonic our products are making a difference across the world. One moment we’re ensuring low-income families worldwide can access the life-changing benefits of an internet-enabled smartphone. The next we’re protecting the safety and integrity of the vehicles we drive and the devices we care about.
We pride ourselves on living by the Trustonic culture code, a blueprint for our journey that recognises that great working environments don’t guarantee success, but bad ones almost always ensure failure.
Working here, you’ll find a company that celebrates its diversity and is looking to do the right thing: for each other, the community and the planet. We believe in equal opportunities and take to heart the old African proverb ’If you only want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together’.
We work flexibly when and where we’re at our best, but regardless of how you choose to work, we’ll make sure you feel like one of the team.
Click here if you would like to find out more about Trustonic's culture code.
If you would like to work in a fast-moving global technology company, with great ambition, then we’d love to hear from you!
A bit about the team and what you’ll deliver…
The Solutions Delivery Team is at the heart of the business, customer centric and accountable for the initial customer on-boarding through to the commercial delivery (in-life) of our product lines. Reporting to the Senior Director Solutions Delivery, the Solutions Delivery Manager will be responsible for the successful commercial delivery within territory related to our product lines. This involves close interaction with the customer, sales, product, engineering, QA, architecture, PMO, legal, finance and senior management.
As a Solution Delivery Manager, your main responsibilities are:
- Initiating & Planning
- Project kick-off & governance definition.
- Project feasibility assessment: Functional and technical requirements gathering (with Solution Architects).
- Resource mapping requirements (internal and external) and planning to execute the delivery activities.
- Project planning: define and document project scope, objectives, tasks prioritization, ownership, deliverables, deadlines and success criteria.
- Test strategy definition.
- Develop a join project communication plan with the Customer.
- Execution & Delivery
- Effectively manage client expectations (timelines, resources, feasibility, roadmap…).
- Drive the detailed and high-level project schedules and plans.
- Solution configuration and testing with all the stakeholders involved in the project.
- Operationally manage and coordinate internal and external resource availability.
- Liaise with sales, product managers, legal, PMO, engineering and support, to translate and execute customers roadmap and requirements into change requests, training and support collateral and in-life support set up.
- Ensure plan accuracy through rollout and manage the associated risks.
- Track Time to Value.
- Responsible for successful solution delivery and handover to In-life management.
- Reporting throughout the whole delivery phase:
- With Customers: Maintain a joint project communication plan in order to drive execution.
- Trustonic internal: Maintain an accurate record of the latest activities, progress/risks/delays within the Trustonic reporting framework.
Who you are…
As a Solution Delivery Manager, you will have worked in a lead solution delivery / project management role ideally in the mobile, semiconductor, or internet security industry. You have demonstrable customer facing experience, planning for, and executing multiple complex customer rollouts and can do so using a limited number of resources. You are familiar with complex technologies landscapes and security software.
What makes you, you…
- Fluency in Spanish
- Customer centricity – empathy
- A high degree of natural ability to be organized and organize others
- Strong ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Inquisitive and proactive mindset
- Capability to look at the big picture and quickly identify levers and challenges
- Ability to problem-solve any challenge with creativity, organization and patience
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader internal and external audience
- Strong Influencing skills and negotiation/mediation skills
- Ability to motivate and drive focus for internal/external people not under direct reporting
- Fluency in English is required as it is the business language in the Company
- Use of Wrike or similar project management tools
- Use of recent version of Microsoft Office tools
- Use of JIRA
- Awareness of security software
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2/PMBOK /Six Sigma
Trustonic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We empower, engage, enable and value differences between people, including; different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations, with differences in education, backgrounds, skill sets, experiences and knowledge.