- ., Mexico, MEXICO, Mexico
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are...
At Trustonic our products are making a difference across the world. One moment we’re ensuring low-income families worldwide can access the life-changing benefits of an internet-enabled smartphone. The next we’re protecting the safety and integrity of the vehicles we drive and the devices we care about.
We pride ourselves on living by the Trustonic culture code, a blueprint for our journey that recognises that great working environments don’t guarantee success, but bad ones almost always ensure failure.
Working here, you’ll find a company that celebrates its diversity and is looking to do the right thing: for each other, the community and the planet. We believe in equal opportunities and take to heart the old African proverb ’If you only want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together’.
We work flexibly when and where we’re at our best, but regardless of how you choose to work, we’ll make sure you feel like one of the team.
Click here if you would like to find out more about Trustonic's culture code.
If you would like to work in a fast-moving global technology company, with great ambition, then we’d love to hear from you!
A bit about the team and what you’ll deliver…
We’re looking for an Support Engineer to join our Support team at Trustonic. Our Support Engineers are key contributors to the global Customer Success organisation. They play a pivotal role in solving complex issues within our customer base. Individuals in this role are passionate about working with customers and display that passion by making every interaction an exceptional experience. We look for individuals with a great personality and an ability to solve customer problems in a fast and efficient manner.
As a Support Engineer, you will:
- Resolve complex support requests both live and non-live environments
- Be a knowledge resource for internal teams
- Accept and troubleshoot customer cases submitted to a global queue
- Leverage the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology for solving and documenting case resolutions
- Author, publish and evolve KCS articles as a by product of solving issues
- Communicate technical details in a clear, concise manner
- Develop and maintain deep Trustonic product knowledge
- Have good communication skills
- Participate in regular testing of new releases
- Help improve all customer facing documentation in areas of expertise (Wiki & Zendesk)
- Have demonstrated the ability to work within support tools and manage work volume as communicated by the manager
- Be customer service oriented.
- Be flexible - extended/weekend hours may be required
- Be required for limited travel
- Fluency in English is required as it is the business language in the Company
Who you are…
As an Integration Engineer, you will have...
- 4+ years of related experience and/or bachelor's degree with 2-4 years’ experience
- Preferred Support experience in JIRA & Zendesk
- Hands-on experience with SQL DB
- Experience in using Linux, SSH keys and certificates, Git, APIs
- Basic knowledge of BASH scripts/Python and Knowledge of AWS
- Exposure to mobile technologies (extremely advantageous)
What makes you, you…
- Receptive to change – flexible, seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload - makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths and recognises development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the Culture code. Act as a good citizen of Trustonic.
Trustonic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We empower, engage, enable and value differences between people, including; different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations, with differences in education, backgrounds, skill sets, experiences and knowledge.