Integration Engineer - Sophia-Antipolis (France)
- 535 Rte des Lucioles, 06560 Valbonne, France
We’re looking for an Integration Engineer to join our Engineering team at Trustonic. Based in our Sophia office with responsibility for Mobile and Automotive Customers, you will be part of a team responsible for working with wider internal teams to port our Secure Platform product to customers platforms.
Who we are…
Trustonic was formed in 2012 as a joint venture between industry heavyweights with strong pedigree in the secure chip design and digital security sectors. We are now part of the EMK Capital Portfolio.
Our technology gives our customers the confidence to manage risk. We embed security into smart devices and connected cars, for businesses to innovate and embrace new opportunities with peace of mind.
Over 2 billion devices are protected by Trustonic, and provide secure solutions for the mobile, automotive and banking & payments industries.
We empower telecom operators to manage the lifecycle of smartphones, we secure the connected car of today, laying the foundation for future self-driving vehicles and we are the security backbone of any digital transaction from a mobile device.
Our partners include the leading device, silicon, enterprise, identity and commerce companies.
If you would like to work in a fast-moving global technology company, with great ambition, then we’d love to hear from you!
A bit about the team and what you’ll deliver…
The Integration Engineer is part of a project team that addresses advanced technology topics Trustonic TEE product features implementation and integration projects of these products features inside our Client's SoC platforms.
As an Integration Engineer, you will:
- Integrate Trustonic products on different SoC platforms (ARM based).
- Do Embedded / Low Level System software development, debug and tests (Kernel drivers, TEE or OS Features).
- Be the technical interface with either our Support team in Asia or directly our SoC Provider or OEMs customers (understand their technical environment, technical support, customer request clarification…).
Who you are…
As an Integration Engineer, you will be..
- Team player
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
- Customer and business oriented
- Prepared to invest whatever effort is required to get the job done
- Tenacious with a problem solving approach
- Good relationship with team and clients
- Good creative intelligence (design and conceptualization)
- Operate in integrity and transparency and conduct business in a proper manner
What makes you, you…
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Experience mandatory in Low Level Embedded System:
- Familiar with Linux Kernel driver development
- Knowledge in Mobile OSs and associated tools chains; Android, Linux, feature phones (RTOS), others..
- Knowledge in Embedded Software debugging (RAM dumps, traces capture and analysis, Lauterbach tool)
- Knowledge of Android development kits, SDK, NDK, and knowledge of application development in Android focused on but not limited to the Android DRM and Media Frameworks
- Knowledge in Security Embedded Software development environments
- Knowledge in scripts based automated tests suites
- Knowledge in Stacks, Drivers, Linux Kernel, Cryptography, Memory Firewalling, Cache memory management, Power Management level of energy transitions, Open source do’s and don’ts (Git, SW Licenses)
- Integration projects / Debug camps experience
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent experience
- C / C++
- Linux Kernel Driver development
- BSP manipulation (Android, Linux)
- Technically extremely autonomous (able to autonomously learn and discover code in an external BSP)
- Experience with Linux build systems (Yocto, BuildRoot…)
- Knowledge in Security (Crypto algos, TLS…)
Trustonic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We empower, engage, enable and value differences between people, including; different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations, with differences in education, backgrounds, skill sets, experiences and knowledge.