Senior Product Marketing Manager - Remote - Direct Applicants Only
- -, -, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are…
Trustonic was formed in 2012 as a joint venture between industry heavyweights with strong pedigree in the secure chip design and digital security sectors. We are now part of the EMK Capital Portfolio.
Our technology gives our customers the confidence to manage risk. We embed security into smart devices and connected cars, for businesses to innovate and embrace new opportunities with peace of mind.
Over 2 billion devices are protected by Trustonic, and provide secure solutions for the mobile, automotive and banking & payments industries.
We empower telecom operators to manage the lifecycle of smartphones, we secure the connected car of today, laying the foundation for future self-driving vehicles and we are the security backbone of any digital transaction from a mobile device.
Our partners include the leading device, silicon, enterprise, identity and commerce companies.
If you would like to work in a fast-moving global technology company, with great ambition, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are on a mission to increase affordability of smartphones, improve accessibility of digital services, while securing and protecting critical data for our auto and banking and payments industry customers and partners.
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team to lead our product marketing activity focused on the mobile industry.
Our ideal candidate will have B2B technology product marketing experience to thrive in this marketing role.
We are looking for a Product Marketing specialist. An expert in developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, the candidate will enable the sales, marketing and product teams to align to create and close opportunities. The role will also be responsible for the creation of product marketing strategy and associated materials. Collaboration in the role will be key to success, particularly within the marketing team, product, sales and commercial delivery teams.
- Based (flexibly) in the UK, this position reports into our Chief Marketing Officer
- Develop and execute a leading and competitive product marketing activity for our proposition in the mobile industry
- Acting as the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Create marketing programs and materials (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Work with network of external providers to ensure the consistency of marketing materials, including creative execution and tone of voice
- As a member of the Marketing team, contribute to the overall Marketing function, including setting the team objectives and direction
What we like to see
- Successful track record in developing and executing a product marketing strategy in B2B technology sector
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with product and sales teams to drive
- Experience of working in a global team, with regional experience of either Latin America or Africa, with ability to flex marketing priorities according to regional needs
- Proven ability to create and manage marketing budgets and priorities
- Experience of defining and using a range of marketing and project management tools, videos, digital, webinars
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Ability to create, update, and maintain training documents
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Ability to work with and get the best out of external agencies, including PR, freelancers, translators & use of global online creative resources
- Experience of working with technical teams
- Writing and content creation experience
Who you are…
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be..
- a natural self-starter who can work effectively on their own or as part of a wider team
- a team player with strong persuasion skills able to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders
- proven ability to create and execute a product marketing strategy and execute regionally
- ability to learn new industry sectors quickly & identify key market insight
- able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment
- able to balance high-level strategic thinking with hands-on tactical work to get things done quickly
- excellent in triage with the ability to prioritize projects and work
- entrepreneurial with an inherent sense of urgency; not afraid to take risks and get things done quickly while maintaining high standards
- outcome focused and customer and business oriented
- prepared to invest whatever effort is required to get the job done (including travel)
- able to build trusted relationships with direct and extended team. Key relationships are with Sales Leadership, Product and technical team.
What makes you, you…
- preferred experience in technology sector - mobile products (OEM, carrier, software)
- demonstrable product marketing delivery at a global Technology company
- experience with digital marketing tools
- hands-on experience with different B2B product marketing examples
- experience of working closely with sales and product teams to deliver
- English, both written and spoken
- Spanish is helpful
- undergraduate degree in business or similar discipline preferred or equivalent level of skill, experience, and knowledge
- strong understanding of mobile and / or auto industries preferred
- understanding of marketing mix
- strong marketing skills set – ability to create a concept & manage all aspects of the marketing plan to deliver
- strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to speak effectively to any audience
- ability to deliver engaging presentations
- digital experience – understanding digital tools, SEO & their impact on content creation.
Trustonic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We empower, engage, enable and value differences between people, including; different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations, with differences in education, backgrounds, skill sets, experiences and knowledge.