People & Talent Acquisition Partner Part-time - 30 hours per week, flexible, remote GBP £30,000 - 35,000 fte
- 200 Cambridge Science Park Milton Rd, Milton, Cambridge CB4 0GZ, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a People & Talent Acquisition Partner to join our international people & talent team. We are an international team of c90 people, across 18 countries and scaling.
We are looking for someone to lead end to end recruitment and who is able to identify the most appropriate, cost-effective and innovative ways to resource critical roles.
They will engage with and constructively challenge a range of managers and leaders across the business, offering insight driven solutions which enable the business to build a strong and diverse talent pipeline.
Albeit this role has a strong lean to Talent acquisition, you will also be involved in more general people practices and initiatives.
Who we are…
Trustonic was formed in 2012 as a joint venture between industry heavyweights with strong pedigree in the secure chip design and digital security sectors. We are now part of the EMK Capital Portfolio.
Our technology gives our customers the confidence to manage risk. We embed security into smart devices and connected cars, for businesses to innovate and embrace new opportunities with peace of mind.
Over 2 billion devices are protected by Trustonic, and provide secure solutions for the mobile, automotive and banking & payments industries.
We empower telecom operators to manage the lifecycle of smartphones, we secure the connected car of today, laying the foundation for future self-driving vehicles and we are the security backbone of any digital transaction from a mobile device.
Our partners include the leading device, silicon, enterprise, identity and commerce companies.
If you would like to work in a fast-moving global technology company, with great ambition, then we’d love to hear from you!
A bit about the team and what you’ll deliver…
You will report to the Head of People & Talent and be one of a small team of four.
As a People & Talent Acquisition Partner, and collaboratively with the rest of the People & Talent team you will help create the conditions for people to thrive and succeed, when and wherever they are at their best. Your focus will be on;
- Ensuring the Trustonic brand is at the forefront of every recruitment related interaction
- Owning and developing the talent web pages as well as leading thinking and driving actions in respect of talent attraction through professional and social platforms
- Establishing and leading recruitment briefs, shaping job descriptions and adverts with hiring managers, collaborating with wider People & Talent team, for new role requisitions
- Developing and managing external relationships, driving the best terms of business with recruitment agency partners
- Managing our ATS – SmartRecruiter – checking, updating, optimising and leveraging its capabilities for the purpose of recruitment and selection
- Actively sourcing suitable candidates using a variety of tools including job boards/social media, internal resources
- Proactively come up with ideas on how to find the best talent
- Arranging interviews, supporting the hiring manager with coordinating diaries for interviews, attending as required
- Completing pre-employment checks: references, right to work.
- Processing offer paperwork as well as any other related administration
- Liaising with the hiring manager to provide regular progress updates
- Setting up onboarding for all new starters, work with line managers to ensure progress
- all day to day activities and tasks required to provide our employees with an efficient transactional support service
- Preparing and sending correspondence relating to HR queries
- Advising employees and business partners around HR practices and policy
- Maintaining local policy/procedural handbooks and keep up to date at all times with legislation and best practice
- Supporting across the processing of employee changes/leavers
Who you are…
As a People & Talent Acquisition Partner, you will;
- act boldly, have a go and apply learnings quickly
- be relentless in your pursuit of results and excellence
- think differently and design creatively ideas and solutions together
- be open and transparent
- do what you say you are going to do
- work together with others and help others to be great
- understand how what you do fits in with the bigger picture
- focus on continuous improvement across ways of working
- be customer focused
- manage a number of stakeholders and campaigns at one time
- be an effective influencer able to support and challenge others constructively
What makes you, you…
- Experience recruiting across different disciplines, at all levels
- Experience recruiting for a tech company is desirable
- Working knowledge of international recruitment, desirable
- Working with an ATS - we use SmartRecruiter
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of talent acquisition
- Experience of HR administration, advisory and projects a plus
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Collaborative approach to working with Managers, not afraid to set time-frames
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and HR systems
- Basic understanding of employment law – GDPR and right to work regulations
- CIPD or other business related qualification or equivalent experience
- Fluent english
Trustonic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We empower, engage, enable and value differences between people, including; different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations, with differences in education, backgrounds, skill sets, experiences and knowledge.