Business Development Representative
- Full time, ., Chile or, Uruguay
- Employees can work remotely
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our expanding Americas Sales and Business Development team. Based in either Montevideo, Uruguay or Santiago, Chile, you will be part of a team responsible for growing Trustonic’s customer base in the Americas, with specific focus on Sao Paolo, Brazil. Travel is expected to represent a significant proportion of time.
Thanks to submit your CV in English.
Who we are...
Trustonic was formed in 2012 as a joint venture between industry heavyweights with strong pedigree in the secure chip design and digital security sectors. We are now part of the EMK Capital Portfolio.
Our technology gives our customers the confidence to manage risk. We embed security into smart devices and connected cars, for businesses to innovate and embrace new opportunities with peace of mind.
Over 2 billion devices are protected by Trustonic, and provide secure solutions for the mobile, automotive and banking & payments industries.
We empower telecom operators to manage the lifecycle of smartphones, we secure the connected car of today, laying the foundation for future self-driving vehicles and we are the security backbone of any digital transaction from a mobile device.
Our partners include the leading device, silicon, enterprise, identity and commerce companies.
If you would like to work in a fast-moving global technology company, with great ambition, then we’d love to hear from you!
A bit about the team and what you'll deliver...
The Americas sales and business development team is responsible for creating new business opportunities, establishing and nurturing customer relationships and delivering customer solutions all across the Americas.
Reporting to our VP Sales, Americas we are looking for a customer-focused Business Development Representative who can easily integrate themselves to the business opportunities of Sao Paulo, Brazil initially and beyond.
As a Business Development Representative, you will deliver:
· strategic partner prospects and where applicable support the establishment of these relationships
- new potential clients through making connections, building relationships and establishing networks
- appropriate products/services to potential clients that meet their needs
- plans to create new business opportunities in the market and winning new customers
- key deal preparation, presentation and leadership to attain a successful close
- customer and market insight to support the development of the wider go-to-market strategy
- translated market feedback and collated data and information to provide guidance for our product strategies
Who you are...
As a Business Development Representative;
You will be:
- a natural self-starter who can work effectively on their own or as part of a wider team
- a proven hunter with a track record of breaking in to and scaling new accounts
- a team player with strong persuasion skills able to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders
- able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment
- able to balance high-level strategic thinking with hands-on tactical work to get things done quickly
- excellent in triage with the ability to prioritize projects and work
- entrepreneurial with an inherent sense of urgency; not afraid to take risks and get things done quickly while maintaining high standards
- outcome focussed and customer and business oriented
- rigorous in following through business opportunities to conclusion
- prepared to invest whatever effort is required to get the job done (including travel)
- able to build trusted relationships with team and clients
What makes you, you...
- preferred experience in Security products
- demonstrable Business Development experience at a Technology company
- experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- background in working directly with Mobile Network Operators and/or Mobile Device Manufacturers
- Uruguay based : fluent Portuguese and English, both written and spoken
- Chile based : fluent Spanish and English, both written and spoken
- undergraduate degree in business or similar discipline preferred or equivalent level of skill, experience and knowledge
- MBA preferred but track record more important
- strong understanding of Security solutions
- understanding of sales performance metrics
- strong sales and refined negotiation skills with the ability to initiate relationships, assess partnership viability, work through deal cycles and close complex deals
- strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to speak effectively to any audience
- ability to deliver engaging presentations
Trustonic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We empower, engage, enable and value differences between people, including; different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations, with differences in education, backgrounds, skill sets, experiences and knowledge.