Marketing Manager, Mobile/Telco - Direct Applicants Only
- Berkshire, London, Cambridge, Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
Trustonic is a world leader in hardware backed mobile device security, app protection and secures a range of mission critical in-vehicle systems.
Trustonic has over 100 employees, with its headquarters in Cambridge, UK and offices across 7 international locations. Trustonic counts the world’s leading car manufacturers, financial institutions and mobile operators as customers, as well as every tier 1 Android handset manufacturer.
Our patented security technology is embedded in c.2 billion devices worldwide – created initially from a joint venture between ARM & Gemalto, Trustonic is now an EMK portfolio company.
Trustonic is looking for an ambitious, experienced marketing proposition manager, to join our Marketing team to lead our proposition and campaign activity into the telecoms sector.
- Based (flexibly and remote working) in the UK, this position reports into our Chief Marketing Officer
- Develop and execute a leading and competitive telecoms focused marketing plan, ensuring that all marketing campaigns are integrated to maximise demand generation - outbound email, salesforce automation, marketing automation and webinars.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to create and execute a paid acquisition program, to generate new inbound leads
- Lead the content creation for the sector marketing approach, ensuring a clear content pipeline and calendar are published and promoted through the optimum mix of digital channels
- Account-based marketing strategy and its execution across our target accounts
- Incorporate the regional focus to all marketing campaign activity, ensuring the activities are aligned to our key regions
- Work with our direct and indirect sales teams to ensure the product marketing materials area created for the sector
- Work with network of external providers to ensure the consistency of marketing materials, including creative execution and tone of voice
- A continuous improvement approach to the performance of all campaigns, learning and iterating to drive momentum and success
- As a member of the Marketing team, contribute to the overall Marketing function, including setting the team objectives and direction
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable B2B technology marketing experience to thrive in this broad marketing role. We are looking for a candidate who understands the mobile sector and how to create a marketing plan to drive awareness and leads for this key customer group.
An expert in creating campaigns based on customer insight, the candidate will focus on all campaigns to drive inbound lead generation that will include account-based marketing.
The role will also be responsible for the creation of marketing materials, as well as broaden our market awareness in the media. Collaboration in the role will be key to success, particularly with the product and sales teams.
What we like to see
- In depth mobile sector experience
- Successful track record in creating and executing account-based marketing strategies, in B2B technology sector
- Experience of creating a content pipeline, including writing of blogs and other content pieces
- Writing and content creation experience
- Ability to work with and get the best out of external agencies, including use of global online creative resources
- Proven ability to create and manage marketing budgets and priorities
- Experience of defining and using a range of marketing tools, videos, digital, webinars