Public Relations Account Manager, B2B Tech
Trust Relations Overview
Trust Relations is a fast-growing, virtual branding, and strategic communications agency. We bypass the traditional agency model to build trusted brands, craft authentic stories, and engage diverse audiences — for marquee brands and disruptive startups alike.
At Trust Relations, we represent companies that straddle multiple verticals and have diverse communications needs. Our unique structure allows us to hire the best and brightest professionals nationwide to create “dream teams” that are most suited for our client’s specific PR and marketing goals and budgets.
Public Relations is the Past. Trust Relations is the Future.
Trust Relations is looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be working as a a remote, full-time employe, have substantial experience executing innovative publicity campaigns in the B2B technology space, be passionate & enthusiastic about our industry, and uniquely experienced to generate crossover media exposure. Experience and a passion for business development is a must.
You’ll be a part of big-picture strategies for systems and orchestrate cross-channel, multimedia marketing and communications campaigns that keep our clients relevant and a step ahead of their competitors. You’ll work with our team of PR specialists to deliver game-changing ideas and programs, while creating and managing day-to-day activities.
- Work across multiple B2B/tech accounts to create world-class strategies and campaigns for your clients to drive results
- Develop creative story angles and consistently secure coverage in print, broadcast and online media outlets
- Create high-impact media exposure
- Develop and foster an exceptional rapport with current and potential clients
- Develop out-of-the-box media strategies and campaigns
- Support on new business meetings and with proposals
- Respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner
- Manage several accounts with a positive and proactive attitude
- Write press releases, pitch letters, and communication plans
- Perform both ongoing and ad-hoc projects as necessary
- 5+ years’ PR experience with a well-rounded understanding of B2B/tech marketing space
- 3+ business development experience
- B.S/B.A in public relations, marketing, business communications or related field, preferred
- Strong media contacts
- Must have both the ability to work independently without guidance as well as collaboratively with a team
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proven ability to create media plans from concept and follow through to placement
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Out-of-the-box thinker and creative writer
- Previous experience working with & managing teams in multiple locations.
- A team player and a joy to work with -- this is a non-negotiable at Trust Relations ;-)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.