Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer
- 520 Huntmar Park Dr, Herndon, VA 20170, USA
True Tandem is a Microsoft Certified Partner that specializes in the rapid deployment and adoption of Microsoft technologies and solutions. We serve clients in both the commercial and federal markets and we have built a prestigious client base through our devotion to delivering high quality solutions.
As a CRM Consultant, you will ensure technical integrity and successful delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions. This role requires the ability to work with clients to understand business requirements and then architect and implement them with feedback from the client. You will work directly with clients throughout the project lifecycle from requirements gathering to development then final delivery. This is a highly visible role which requires an individual with the consulting and technical skills as well as leadership abilities to contribute to the development of the client relationship. This role also requires a considerable percentage of time being at the customer site.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Participate in full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and. C#.NET
- Lead the development of user stories and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders
- Contribute to the customer's architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
Required skills include:
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the xRM framework.
extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Hands-on experience migrating data from one version of CRM to the next
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations
- Experience developing solutions which involve relational database technologies on platforms such as SQL Server or Oracle with experience programming stored procedures using Transact SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Recent Federal government work experience highly desired.
- At least 5 years of related experience in the specification, development and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification is preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of the Dynamics CRM server configuration and set up
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, data analysis, SSRS and database optimization techniques
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRMs asynchronous service and related issues a plus
- Familiarity with Active Directory configuration as it relates to CRM Users
- Demonstrated familiarity and expertise in customizing fields, forms, attributes, views and reports in Microsoft CRM
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes
- Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011/2013/2016/ Online preferred
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgment
LOCATION: Various locations within the National Capital Region (NCR). True Tandem is headquartered in Reston, VA. Consultant will have an opportunity to support the client both onsite and remotely. US citizenship and Federal Government MBI required.