- 520 Huntmar Park Dr, Herndon, VA 20170, USA
True Tandem is a Microsoft Certified Partner that specializes in the rapid deployment and adoption technologies and solutions. We serve clients in both the commercial and federal markets and we have built a prestigious client base through our devotion to delivering high quality solutions.
Come be a key part of a high-performing and motivated team in the vanguard of documenting products and services.
As part of the Technical team, you’ll collaborate with systems architects, software engineers, project managers, business partners, and client support staff to ensure multi-system technical requirements and/or implementation and testing requirements are fully developed and documented for Clients and TrueTandem staff.
On our team, you’ll analyze business requirements, multi-system conceptual approaches, and technical designs to define and document the technical changes and configuration and testing requirements for both Clients . You’ll also determine from project documents as well as consultations and article reviews with the project team the information applicable to each audience and how it will be presented and positioned in the article.
Other projects our team works on include standalone Technical Solution, Client Implementation Guides, and Service Deployment Guides for off-release systems implementations, as well as updates to internal guides for customer service staff.
Building and managing strong relationships with business partners and technology teams, as well as regularly interacting with both technical and non-technical staff, are key to smoothly and successfully delivering our projects on time
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- 3-7 years writing end-user and technical documentation in a software-related environment.
- Experience documenting web services (REST, SOAP) and working with code samples (e.g., XML, JSON, HTML, PHP and Java) an asset.
- Experience with Atlassian products, especially Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- A proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with version-control systems (esp. git) an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism or related field is an asset.
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
LOCATION: True Tandem is headquartered in Reston, VA but the position is located in Washington DC.