Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant (Work Location -- Charlotte, NC)
- 520 Huntmar Park Dr, Herndon, VA 20170, USA
True Tandem is a Microsoft Certified Partner that specializes in the rapid deployment and adoption of Microsoft technologies and solutions. We serve clients in both the commercial and federal markets and we have built a prestigious client base through our devotion to delivering high quality solutions.
As a CRM Consultant, you will ensure technical integrity and successful delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions. This role requires the ability to work with clients to understand business requirements and then architect and implement them with feedback from the client. You will work directly with clients throughout the project lifecycle from requirements gathering to final delivery, to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs. This is a highly visible role which requires an individual with the consulting skills and leadership abilities to contribute to the development of the practice and help build a high performance team. This role also requires a considerable percentage of time being at the customer site.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Participate in full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and. C#.NET
- Lead the development of user stories and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Provide hands-on mentoring and expert-level technical assistance to junior members of the development team
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- Lead migration efforts to migrate data from of CRM 2011, 2013 to 2016
Required skills include:
- CRM Online - CRM Development (must have) - CRM Infrastructure - CRM Integration - Delivery leadership - Clarification of technical requirements Secondary set of skills - Power BI using CRM Database - CRM Field Service - PSA - Familiar with agile delivery methodology Sow is a template to be completed once the partner is identified.
- At least 5 years of related experience in the specification, development and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, including consulting and leadership roles
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification is preferred, but not required.
- ASP.net and C# experience required
- Understanding of the Dynamics CRM server configuration and set up
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, data analysis, SSRS and database optimization techniques
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRMs asynchronous service and related issues a plus
- Familiarity with Active Directory configuration as it relates to CRM Users
- Demonstrated familiarity and expertise in customizing fields, forms, attributes, views and reports in Microsoft CRM
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes
- Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011/2013/2015 preferred
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgment
LOCATION: True Tandem is headquartered in Reston, VA but the position is located in Charlotte, NC. Consultant will have an opportunity to support the client both onsite and remotely.