Maintenance Supervisor (Instrumentation and Electrical)
- Shawnee St, Leavenworth, KS 66048, USA
Very stable, growing employee oriented company.
Instrument & Electrical Technician Supervision
- Direct I/E technicians to implement necessary repairs and/or changes as requested by production managers.
- Develop daily working schedules/issue work orders for same.
- Implement and enforce work and safety policies/procedures.
- Instruct and monitor operations personnel and contract workers when supplementing maintenance personnel in performance of scheduled work.
- Approve/Deny Overtime and requested days off from technicians
- Participate in weekly planning/scheduling meetings with Operations to prioritize repairs, preventive maintenance and project work according to labor, equipment and operational availability and capability.
- Manage daily work of scheduled contractors/vendors and/or equipment delivery as needed.
- Work with production and shift managers to schedule/minimize downtime for repairs.
- Ensure minimum downtime and maximum performance of facility equipment.
- Develop and maintain preventive/predictive maintenance procedures in the Maintenance Management System
- Ensure an acceptable completion rate for scheduled work.
- Perform studies on serious maintenance issues and repetitive breakdowns utilizing the production and engineering expertise available.
- Issue work orders and required permits as needed.
- Collect information for needed parts for repairs and/or projects.
- Recommend vendors for purchasing to gather quotes for needed parts, equipment and services.
- Request purchase of needed parts, equipment and services through purchasing.
10+ years of Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
5+ years of experience working in maintenance
Solid understanding of applicable safety standards: HAZWOPER, Arc Flash Hazard, ISO Safety, Environmental and Quality
Strong computer skills and preference experience working with a Maintenance Management System(ideally SAP)
Solid company with excellent track record of stability,.