VP Secondary Marketing
- Municipal Ave, Plano, TX 75074, USA
Very stable, growing employee oriented company.
This is a 30 year old company with a highly energized CEO with an aggressive growth plan. The company is looking for people who are nimble and want to "think like an owner" If you are looking for a company in an excellent suburban location with an exceptional culture and the opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry, this would be a great place! This is a ground floor opportunity with a company that is relocating their corporate headquarters to Plano, TX.
This is a mission critical executive leadership role tasked with building a strong team and setting strategy for the group.
· Oversee secondary marketing staff and execute secondary marketing functions, including hedging, pipeline management, and loan pooling, best execution analysis;
· Work with other team members and IT stakeholders to design and implement the platform and creation of business intelligence capabilities for the purpose of dimensional performance and risk measurement and reporting purposes;
· Refine and manage our existing secondary and MSR portfolio hedge/analytics platform to enable best execution and manage interest rate risk in accordance with market conditions and company objectives
· Translate knowledge of mortgage capital markets into technology driven processes; systematize pipeline management, loan tracking, shipping and sale execution reporting
· Partner with finance and treasury reporting and analytics teams to define metrics to align cash and revenue objectives;
· Coordinate with Compliance and Underwriting teams to provide feedback when loans are rejected or do not meet investor policies, guidelines and procedures,
· In partnership with Executive Management, assist Senior Director to design and build our long-term capital markets strategy, including issuance of securities, investor relations, and MSR optimization strategies;
· Collaborate with Director, Capital markets Analytics to monitor model assumptions and ensure proper change management controls are adhered to,
- 8+ years of mortgage capital markets experience; deep understanding of all secondary market functions, including intricate hedging and execution activities
- Experience managing relationships with FNMA, FHLMC, Ginnie Mae, VA, and private investors
- Experience with working with QRM MB and/or Compass Analytics
- Experience in trading derivatives for hedging and securitization purposes
- Good excel and SQL skills
Solid company with excellent track record of stability,.