Recruiting Manager - Contract
True Food Kitchen is the chef-driven culinary destination rooted in nutritional science. Through wholesome, intentionally-sourced ingredients, we transform super foods to comfort foods that make you feel better with every bite.
Our Purpose: Inspire people to eat better, feel better, and live better.
The Recruiting Manager will specialize in producing and sourcing applicants for the East Coast and assist with corporate office job openings as needed. The Recruiting Manager will lead and oversee the entire full-cycle recruitment process. This entails partnering with hiring managers to determine the needs, posting the job(s), procuring and screening candidate resumes, interviewing candidates via the phone, applicant tracking, and creating a positive candidate experience for our applicants. The Recruiting Manager will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Consult with Senior Leaders to review staffing requirements, job responsibilities, sourcing strategies, hiring deadlines and compensation ranges.
- Source candidates by using all available tools and systems. (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed & other niche resume databases).
- Help write and place job advertisements on various online media locations and job boards.
- Continually network through industry contacts, trade groups and employees.
- Utilize passive recruitment techniques including online and mobile sources, and networking to identify qualified restaurant management candidates. Use social media as a forum to promote TFK.
- Mine resume databases weekly.
- Thoroughly prescreen applicants by conducting behavioral based & skill based phone interviews.
- Keep the pipeline of qualified candidates flowing to our hiring managers.
- Disposition applicants within our Applicant Tracking System to effectively track applicant profiles and communication in an organized manner.
- Monitor and audit effective utilization of SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System to ensure we are accurately capturing candidate information and activity during the interview process.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present statistics relative to the full cycle recruitment process.
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator on onboarding and first day procedures, etc.
- Recommend new policies and practices developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Execute administrative duties and recordkeeping as needed.
- Other projects to support the Recruiting department as needed throughout the year.
- 5 years in the restaurant management/retail/hospitality field
- Desired candidate is results driven, action oriented and a networking pro.
- Must display a high level of personal integrity, and work with minimal supervision.
- Professional phone skills and interviewing skills required.
- Experience with competency based interviewing and assessments.
- Must possess sound judgment.
- Must have strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must execute a strong attention to detail, be well organized and able to multi-task.
- High level of initiative needed.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills needed.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System – SmartRecruiters is a plus
- Knowledge of all State and local laws that govern Employment Law.
- Supports Diversity Initiatives.
- Minimum of four years of proven sourcing experience in the hospitality world.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Remote position on East Coast or Central Regions
- Full time 4-6 month contract role
- Dining perks within our TFK locations