- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At True Food Kitchen, we are purveyors of nourishment for the wellness-aware. We believe that living well isn’t just about eating the right food, but about sharing it with the right people. At our restaurants, guests are presented with the opportunity to enjoy meals without compromise. Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
The Payroll Specialist will work with restaurant managers to provide timely and accurate payroll processing. The position is responsible for processing new hires, changes and working with the team on bi-weekly payroll processing weekly for 35+ restaurants.
- Perform all duties necessary to process bi-weekly payroll in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations
- Process new hires and changes for all field based hourly employees
- Process manual checks, and terminations within state guidelines for all field based hourly employees
- Weekly auditing of employee I-9 completion and E-Verify cases in compliance with Federal regulations
- Field and answer payroll related questions from management and employees
- Process and maintain all garnishments, including emailing notifications to employees
- Review and schedule all actionable items in Payroll Outlook Inbox to ensure processing in the allotted payroll cycle.
- Respond to time sensitive email requests within 24 hours
- 1-2 years experience in payroll or other high-volume clerical position
- Motivated, results-oriented self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal and motivational skills
- Solid working and knowledge with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Paycom payroll, a plus.
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe