- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At True Food Kitchen, we are purveyors of nourishment for the wellness-aware. We believe that living well isn’t just about eating the right food, but about sharing it with the right people. At our restaurants, guests are presented with the opportunity to enjoy meals without compromise. Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
The True Food Kitchen Creative Designer will be responsible for executing all creative assets for the brand. As the primary creative designer within the marketing function, you will be tasked with brand identity and visual design for the brand’s 35+ restaurants nationwide. We’re looking for a conceptual thinker and flawless executor who is passionate about creating original, meaningful and effective design. The ideal portfolio will showcase experience in digital and traditional executions - conceptual design, advertising, email, website, promotional collateral as well as environmental design/large format. If you’re eager to make your mark on a thriving restaurant brand, we want you in our collaborative and uncompromising family. This is a full-time position in the True Food Kitchen home office in Phoenix, AZ, reporting to the Director of Creative Services.
- Lead the marketing team’s brand identity from strategy and concept to flawless execution. Projects include but are not limited to: email campaigns; social and website design; menu design; branded/promotional items; advertising, in-store promotional collateral, logo design and/or refresh; exterior signage design; invitation design; environmental branding/large format printing, training procedures and documents, hiring materials, etc.
- Conceptualize new designs for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. Must understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to marketing campaigns.
- Execute projects from ideation and strategy to production execution, interacting effectively with printers and other outside vendors.
- Ability to work on larger ongoing projects and time-sensitive requests simultaneously; pivots quickly when necessary; and maintains an upbeat and positive attitude, at all times.
- Champion the brand/creative development process as the brand continues to grow and evolve, and for any new extensions of the brand, new stores, etc.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm creative ideas for small and large scale promotional marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with Project Manager to manage incoming production requests and project timelines.
- Effectively manages multiple projects, meets deadlines, and works well under pressure and within budget, consistently and efficiently.
- Contribute significantly to strategic branding initiatives with the True Food Kitchen leadership team and across all departments.
- Assist with developing brand guidelines, promotional templates, back up team members and departments when needed/requested.
- Ensures all brand standards and processes are applied to every design and all production work.
- Interact with a variety of teams/functions and accept feedback and requested changes.
- Work with project manager to oversee the print process and vendor requirements to correctly prepare files for print.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a graphic designer, restaurant or agency experience preferred.
- Expertise in current graphic design practices and software (Mac platforms and current Adobe Creative Suite).
- Photography skills preferred.
- Solid understanding of deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and flexible when it comes to re-prioritizing tasks due to business demands.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and work well under pressure and within budget.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe