Line Cook - Bethesda
- 7100 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20815, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
At True Food Kitchen we pride ourselves on serving great food! This means that we rely on our line cooks to consistently and efficiently prepare and cook our recipes to the highest quality, as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Our line cooks will also preform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing our dishes. Many items on our menu are seasonal which gives our line cooks a variety of recipes to prepare as we rotate throughout the year.
- You like working with fresh, seasonal ingredients creating recipes from scratch
- You thrive off of an energetic kitchen environment that rarely slows down
- You have an excellent eye for detail, perfect plating and execution of standards
- A few years of experience in a fast paced kitchen environment would be beneficial
- The flexibility and availability to work nights, holidays and/or weekends should be doable
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- Fun work environment while making great $$$
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Become an expert in your craft and travel the country sharing it with others
- 35% restaurant discount
- Flexible scheduling and ability to switch shifts
We'd love to meet you in person!