Pastry Cook/Baker - Walnut Creek
- 120 Broadway Ln, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
At True Food Kitchen we pride ourselves on serving great food! This means that we rely on our pastry cooks to consistently and efficiently prepare and cook our recipes to the highest quality. Many items on our menu are seasonal which gives our pastry cooks a variety of recipes to prepare as we rotate throughout the year.
Just like our menus, we look for people that are vibrant, true, fun, and creative with colorful personalities. We are seeking smart people on the leading edge of the restaurant industry that is changing the way people think about and experience healthy eating.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking; preferably at least 6 months experience in a similar capacity in a high-volume restaurant
- The flexibility and availability to work nights, holidays and/or weekends should be doable
- A love of making great food!
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- Fun work environment
- Competitive $$$
- 35% restaurant discount
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to easily switch shifts
We'd love to meet you in person.