Host/Hostess - Chicago
- 1 W Erie St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
Just like our menus, we look for people that are vibrant, true, fun, and creative with colorful personalities. We are seeking smart people on the leading edge of the restaurant industry that is changing the way people think about and experience healthy eating.
Our Hosts/Hostesses help to create a comfortable, welcoming environment for our guests, know the difference between service and hospitality, and get a kick out of making other peoples days brighter, happier and healthier.
Making reservations, greeting guests as they come in the door, and making them feel welcome as they are seated will be all you! We rely on our Hosts/Hostesses to keep our restaurant running smoothly and ensuring that guests feel that they are always welcome to have a seat at our table!
- You are true to the belief of offering amazing service and the best hospitality
- Upbeat and friendly personality
- Experience in a fun, fast paced environment would be awesome!
- Don't mind being up on your feet and active
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- Fun work environment while making great $$$
- Flexible scheduling and ability to switch shifts
- Opportunities to move up and rapidly grow your career
- 35% restaurant discount
We'd love to meet you in person.