- 4455 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
True Food Kitchen is a restaurant inspired by a philosophy that food should make you feel better, not worse. We're a passionate collective of accomplished chefs, visionary restauranteurs and a renowned doctor of integrative medicine, who believe delicious dining and conscious nutrition can go hand in hand, without sacrificing flavor, creativity or indulgence. At True Food Kitchen, we invite our guests to become part of a world where great tasting food and thoughtfully crafted beverages - shared in an environment of infectious, accepting positivity - can be the foundation for a life well lived.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for onsite and remote support, maintaining the design and integrity of hardware and software systems. Coordinating complex projects, and implementing new technical solutions. This relates to all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft and VMware.
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Engineer and implement system solutions that enhance the productivity and ease of use for corporate employees and remote field users.
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support across multiple levels. End user, network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security, etc.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, etc.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Will be part of an on-call schedule
- Pursue any other related activities as directed by supervisors
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Bachelors in Computer science or 5+ years of demonstrated experience of functional IT support NOC, Data Center, etc.
- Strong communication skills. Positive, winning mentality.
- Knowledge of various IT related software and hardware such as Microsoft, Cisco, WatchGuard, Manage Engine, VMware, HP, Lenovo, Apple, SharePoint, Office 365, Active Directory, etc.
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe